Saturday, February 7, 2009

Super Bowl Number-What? 2-1-09

As you know, due to over-publicity, Super Bowl Sunday was this past Sunday.
Many people asked me if I was going to watch the game.
I told them all NO.
That's what I thought, anyway.
By the end of the night, I was learning the ways of the game.
Wow.
My poor uncle bet and lost $100, so he didn't join me, Mom, Poppy, and Grandma.
We forgave him.
And laughed at him.
But when my friends asked me why I wasn't doing the whole "Super Bowl Party Wahoo..."-thing, I told them its hard for me to be around all that food that I can't eat.
But, I ended up watching it anyway, I still don't really understand football.
Oh, well.
Earlier that day, Mom and I went to the Swap Meet and I got a few things.
I LOVE THE SWAP MEET!
You can get anything there, and its super CHEAP!
Nothing better!
Who doesn't love a good deal?
Huh? Huh?
Anyway.
So, I got some sunglasses and a purse.
Now, this purse is the SHIT!
It's huge, red and has black zebra stripes!
I'm in LOVE with it!
Alright, later!
Until next time, 
Y.M.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment