Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why do I love Pixar movies?

Again, I think I've already said it, but I have been watching Pixar movies lately.
They are my favorite movies in the whole world.
In the past few weeks, I've managed to watch them all with and without their commentary.
That's my favorite thing to do with movies, too.
I enjoy the originality of it and then I study the little things in the background and learn so many new things about the things I love.
There's so much to a computer animated movie.
It's incredible.
I highly recommend watching Toy Story 1&2, A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, and Wall-E again and play the commentary with it.
These men are so incredible and talented and all the people that work within Pixar's large walls are so incredibly talented as well, and they really do such an amazing job and you would really never notice unless it is pointed out to you and it would just be ignored.
Some people would believe that the computer does most of the work, but it really doesn't.
There are actual PEOPLE who sit in front of the screen for hours making sure of every little detail (emotions, movement, lighting, backdrop, etc) to make it all so believable.
I deeply admire the people of Pixar.
They have such talent and skill and perseverance that gets them to the very end.
That's why I love Pixar movies.
People are just THAT dedicated.
In times like this, where we are such a desolate and pathetic nation, its hard to believe that there are still people who can do so well and be so encouraged to work so hard.
It blows me away.
I love Pixar, not just for the entertainment, but also the people who work hard to do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment