Sunday, February 8, 2009

It Never Rains in California? 2-7-09

Hiya!
So, this morning I helped load in a set into the theatre.
It was so much fun!
Then, I got to practice working with the spot light.
But, earlier, I had checked my blood sugar and it was 60 (which is low) so I ate some SMARTIES (just the right amount of candy to get my number up) and I didn't feel any better, but I went back to working.
When I checked it again, it had gone DOWN!
It should have gone up!
It made no sense!
Then I thought that it could have been because of the heavy set pieces.
Finally, my numbers got back to normal and I go to eat my lunch.
I had pasta and chips and ice cream!
What a meal for a diabetic, right?
:)
It was POURING down rain earlier, too.
Now, its sunny.
What the HELL?
Well, that's Southern California for ya!
There's a song that says that it never rains in California.
That song is all-LIES!
Alright, I'm out!
Y.M.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment