Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good Thing I like Meat and Cheese...2-4-09

Hello!
I'd like to start off today with a question.
Have you ever realized that mexican is all very similar?
It's always: TORTILLA, BEANS, other assorted MEAT, CHEESE, and occasionally other vegetables.
SERIOUSLY!
Look, think about it:
-TACO: Tortilla, Meat, Lettuce, and Cheese (and sometimes tomatoes)
-Burrito:Tortilla, Cheese, and Beans
-Gordita:Tortilla, Cheese, Tortilla, Meat, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese
-Nachos:Tortilla CHIPS and Cheese
-Quesadilla:Tortilla, Cheese, Meat, Tortilla.
See?!
It's all the same.
Total eye-opener, right?
Hahahahahaha!
So, how are you?
Hahahahahaha!
:D
So, there's this song that I really like!
It's called SUSHI, but has nothing to do with anything asian.
It's by this guy, Kyle Andrews.
It just gets me so energized!
Alrighty!
I'm off!
Y.M.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment