Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm New...

Hi, I'm Madisen and I'm a blogging virgin...

Hahaha!
I wanted to start a blog so I could have the many amazing moments of my life written down for me to look back on.
Well, I guess I should start with a little bit about me.
I go by Madi ( I used to spell it Maddy, but I changed it.... because Imma REBEL! hehehehe:) )
I live with my mom and grandfather and our four cats and one dog.
I'm a freshman.
I'm in the drama department.
I am a rabid member of myspace.
I LOVE anime and manga.
I am fascinated with Japanese culture.
I am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter and Twilight.
Yes, I am one of THOSE people.
I am a total geek and I couldn't be more proud!
I am a member of my school's Comedy Club and Gamer's Guild.
WHat a match, huh?
Umm...
My favorite animal is a dog.
My favorite foods are: cereal, chocolate chip cookies (the ones my mom makes), and chocolate.
My favorite drink is water!
My favorite soda is Coca Cola, because I'm just that cool!
My favorite restaurants are: IslandsChilesYard House, and the Whole Enchilada.
My favorite color is green.
I am support the GO GREEN thing.
I also support Product(red), fighting AIDS.
My favorite movies are(I can't pick just ONE): Dan in Real Life and Finding Nemo.
My favorite TV shows are: FRIENDSGrey's AnatomyHouse, and Desperate Housewives.
I am a big believer in chopsticks. I collect them!
Converse are the shiz!
I have a wide vocabulary!
I love writing.
I have two iPods.
I love texting.
I am always taking pictures.
Most of the time they are of myself.
I am a sore loser and I'm not afraid to admit it.
I am a martial artist.
OK, OK! You got me! I'm a black belt!
So, really there's a lot to me!
TO really get it, reading opens the doors!
:D
Y.M.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment