Friday, April 3, 2009

Going Back...

So I was looking back at my first posts and was amazed at the changes in my opinion on some things.
Here's the comparison:
I live with my mom and grandfather
and our
four cats and one dog.
TRUE
I'm a freshman.
TRUE
I'm in the drama department.
TRUE
I am a rabid member of myspace.
Not so much anymore.
I LOVE anime and manga.
TRUE
I am fascinated with Japanese culture.
TRUE
I am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter and Twilight.
Yes, I am one of THOSE people.
Still one of 'em!
I am a total geek and I couldn't be more proud!
TRUE TRUE TRUE
I am a member of my school's Comedy Club and Gamer's Guild.
WHat a match, huh?
TRUE
My favorite animal is a dog.
Technically a wolf, but similar!
My favorite foods are: cereal, chocolate chip cookies (the ones my mom makes), and chocolate.
Hahahaha! Pre-Diabetes obsessions!
My favorite food NOW-Hot Dogs, String Cheese, Club and Cheddar Crackers, and Trader Joe's White Cheddar Popcorn!
My favorite drink is water!
Because I was always so thristy! I still like water, but Propel is nice, too!
My favorite soda is Coca Cola, because I'm just that cool!
REPLACED! By Coke Zero and Diet Mountain Dew Code Red...
My favorite restaurants are: Islands, Chiles, Yard House, and the Whole Enchilada.
TRUE
My favorite color is green.
TRUE
I support the GO GREEN thing.
I also support Product(red), fighting AIDS.
TRUE
My favorite movies are(I can't pick just ONE): Dan in Real Life and Finding Nemo.
Any Pixar movie.
My favorite TV shows are: FRIENDS, Grey's Anatomy, House, and Desperate Housewives.
TRUE
I am a big believer in chopsticks. I collect them!
TRUE
Converse are the shiz!
TRUE TRUE
I have a wide vocabulary!
TRUETRUETRUETRUETRUETRUE
I love writing.
TRUE
I have two iPods.
TRUE but I gave one to my mom!
I love texting.
TRUE
I am always taking pictures.
TRUE
Most of the time they are of myself.
TRUE!
I am a sore loser and I'm not afraid to admit it.
TRUE
I am a martial artist.
OK, OK! You got me! I'm a black belt!
TRUE
So, really there's a lot to me!
TO really get it, reading opens the doors!
TRUE

There's quite a few differences, then!
WOW!
Stay Fresh!
Y.M.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment