Monday, November 30, 2009

Brief

SO, I have this list.
Its a list of things that I need to blog about.
Its on my white board.
That I never use.
Hmmm...
Well, I added to this list over and over and over and now I have all this crap I need to write about.
Everyday I'd look at it and just sigh and procrastinate more and more.
Procrastination is great with the help from Stumble (http://www.stumbleupon.com/home)
I've been incredibly busy, but I have reserved this very empty Monday evening to update the crap out of this frickin' blog!
So, sit back, relax, pop a 'Tac and enjoy the following random of my day-to-day life.
(((((
Here's the stuff that was on the list, but didn't make the final cut-
"Sudoku->Free Time"
"Deviant Art"
"Having a Life V Wanting to Have a Life V NOT Wanting a Life"
)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment